Let American and German Companies Find You Faster
Looking for a job with a company in business between the U.S. and Germany, Austria or Switzerland? Create your free account for your job search in Germany or in the U.S., and get found by American or German companies!
Put your resume on file (it's free) and get custom-tailored career advice at the Germany-USA Career Center, the leading specialized recruiting, resume and career service in this niche.
Not ready yet? Get clear answers to your questions and make things happen with expert support from your personal Germany-USA Career Adviser!
Learn about new career opportunities first.
Speed up your search:
Get your membership started to take advantage of the following services:
|FREE profile account, for companies to find and contact you|
| ||Get valuable tips for your Germany-USA job search|
|Learn about new job openings first|
|Post your resume|
|Ask the friendly experts, our Career Adviser team|
Confidentiality and Privacy
for details. Also, there's NO FEE for uploading your resume, or once you get hired by one of our clients.
Our services are paid for by the hiring company. We will not ask you to provide credit card information or Social Security Number when creating your applicant profile.Caution:
Do not upload your CV to online communities or discussion groups, which are increasingly targets for identity theft and online fraud!
Let Social Media Make Your Job Search Easier
The right "social media strategy" can be crucial for the outcome of your job hunt. Here are three rules for success. There are many more, but these will get you off to a good start:
- If you haven't done so yet, get active on the social media network that is used for business in your industry and in the country of your search;
- Highlight your qualifications and professional expertise, make yourself known as a resource for others.
- Publicly "share" only what you won't be embarrassed about in a job interview. Remember: recruiters and hiring managers use Facebook, too!
Two examples how you can use social media in connection with the Germany-USA Career Center:
- the multiple-choice tests on our Questions & Answers pages: if you are satisfied with your results, let others know by sharing your results.
- Your Position Sought ("Stellengesuch") advertisement: it includes a field to link (optional) to your professional profile on LinkedIn™ or XING™, or to your CV on your personal homepage.
Did you know? Your personal Career Adviser can optimize your professional social media profile to better serve your career goals:
Learn more »
Career Adviser Service
Our experts can help you find a new position fast - and save on your search costs.
The Germany-USA Career Adviser service is the ONLY service of its kind in Germany and in the U.S. We also cover Austria and Switzerland. Wir sprechen Deutsch!
Find out more »
My GUCC Experience
"The adviser is very knowledgeable about companies in Germany and how they operate and also companies here in the US.
Career Services user Heather Simon
Learn more »