Posted: 09/21/2014Stellengesuch - Seeking Position:
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
With over 15 years of hands-on experience creating highly effective international go-to-market strategies and establishing major pan-European departments from scratch, I am now actively seeking change in order to join a company in the Telco/ICT/GreenTech sector, which has a need to re-think or re-deploy their Go to Market or growth strategy on a international level at the intersection of US and German markets.
My focus areas of interest are:
Heading and developing Channel Sales Organisations, international in reach and scale
Heading and developing Service Provider Sales or Country Sales Organisations
Defining and executing market entry strategies for Cloud-, Managed Services,
Outsourcing, Consumption Based Delivery Models.
Leveraging a Global Executive MBA degree to advance business development initiatives
and possessing a track record successfully turning around the entire internal network
infrastructure of a major Telekom and leading the complex pan-European integrations of major
acquisitions, I have been able to consistently deliver optimum outcomes across a wide range of
By utilising exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to develop profitable client
relationships and lead cross-functional teams to consistently outperform sales expectations, I
believe I can help you achieve your business development objectives. My roles in the past have
ranged from Senior Manager, Channel and Manager, Sales Operations to Manager, Sales Business Development and Global Account Manager. A sample of my contributions includes:
- Delivering a 20% boost to managed service sales and developing a coherent cloud strategy
- Increasing overall partner revenue from $150M to $210M.
- Spearheading creation of a $300M-$600M development plan to successfully secure 3 major strategic partners in Germany.
- Overcoming severe financial crisis to deliver revenue increase of $40M within first year.
- Pioneering development of first joint datacentre sales GTM for Cisco Germany together with Computacenter leading to $30M in incremental business.
- Leading an international Telco Infrastructure Sales Team from $50M to $195M revenue
- Achieving complete integration of a $450M company across Europe within 18 months.
For a more detailed presentation of my skills and background, please review the enclosed CV and feel free to contact me at your convenience. Thank you in advance for your consideration
and I look forward to your call.